3 UP district courts to go on strike on Feb 27-28
Bulandshahr: The advocates of Ghaziabad, Bulandshahr and Gautam budh nagar district courts will be going on strike on February 27 and 28.
According to President of Khurja Bar Association Virendra Singh, the strike is in the wake of falsely implicating an advocate by SHO Khurja, accusing him of teasing a woman police constable.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Singapore-based company develops robot therapist to help relieve muscle strains
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh chairs high-level meeting in Kashmir
- India, Bangladesh border forces discuss issues in Tripura
- Four hospitals hit by air raids in Syria's Aleppo: Doctors
- China unveils world's largest amphibious aircraft