30 children injured as school bus turns turtle
Muzaffarnagar: At least 30 children
were injured, 10 of them seriously, when a school bus turned
turtle near Hind village in the district on Saturday.
The bus was ferrying children who were in the age
group of eight to 10 years when it met with the accident near
Babri Thana Bhawan road, police said.
The bus was on its way to St RP Convent School in
Shamli from Hiranwara village.
The condition of 10 of the injured, who were rushed to
different hospitals, was stated to be critical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Some parties trying to create anti-Centre sentiment, says Venkaiah Naidu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog