30 children injured as school bus turns turtle
Muzaffarnagar: At least 30 children
were injured, 10 of them seriously, when a school bus turned
turtle near Hind village in the district on Saturday.
The bus was ferrying children who were in the age
group of eight to 10 years when it met with the accident near
Babri Thana Bhawan road, police said.
The bus was on its way to St RP Convent School in
Shamli from Hiranwara village.
The condition of 10 of the injured, who were rushed to
different hospitals, was stated to be critical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!