30 children injured as school bus turns turtle
Muzaffarnagar: At least 30 children
were injured, 10 of them seriously, when a school bus turned
turtle near Hind village in the district on Saturday.
The bus was ferrying children who were in the age
group of eight to 10 years when it met with the accident near
Babri Thana Bhawan road, police said.
The bus was on its way to St RP Convent School in
Shamli from Hiranwara village.
The condition of 10 of the injured, who were rushed to
different hospitals, was stated to be critical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'