30 shanties gutted in fire

Around 30 shanties were on Saturday reduced to ashes in a fire at a slum cluster in Navada village in sector-62 here, officials said.

Noida: Around 30 shanties were on Saturday
reduced to ashes in a fire at a slum cluster in Navada village
in sector-62 here, officials said.

However, there was no report of any casualty.

"Four tenders were rushed to the site and it took half an
hour to extinguish the flames," Fire Station Officer Somdutt
Sonkar said.

The fire was caused due to LPG gas leakage, he said.

PTI

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link

Close