36 AAP workers join BJP in UP
Kanpur: As many as 36 AAP workers have joined the BJP in a function here.
"Under the leadership of Leena Singh, founder of AAP in Kanpur, 36 workers joined BJP and in coming weeks many more workers are expected to join", BJP city unit chief Surendra Maithani said on Tuesday.
Mathani claimed that not only from AAP but from other parties as well like Congress, SP and BSP many more people are expected to join us.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda