38 children taken ill after consuming ice cream
Badaun: At least 38 children were taken ill after consuming ice cream in Mira Sarai village of the district here, police said on Saturday.
The children, who had bought the ice cream from a
vendor, yesterday complained of vomiting and diarrhoea
following which a medical department team was rushed there,
chief medical officer Dr PK Jain said.
At least 38 children have been taken ill and were
being treated for food poisoning, Jain said.
Following the incident, District Magistrate Amit
Gupta said that raids will be soon carried out at the ice
Earlier also incidents of food poisoning due to ice
cream were reported in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list