4 arrested for gambling in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Police on Tuesday claimed to have busted a gang of gamblers with the arrest of four persons in the city.
Acting on a tip-off, police conducted raid in Kothwali area late last night and arrested four persons identified as Shamshad Ali, Ravinder, Jagdish and Ravindra.
"We got information that some persons were gambling in Kothwali area near railway station last night. A raid was conducted and the accused were arrested," a police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- It's a canard that Kalam was reluctant to appoint Sonia Gandhi as PM: Manmohan Singh