4 arrested for organ trafficking in Lucknow
Lucknow: Police on Sunday claimed to have busted a human organ trafficking gang with the arrest of four persons in this connection.
Acting on a tip-off, police arrested Hari Shankar Maurya,
Dilip Nigam, Vinod Dubey and Harish Prajapati from Aashiyana
area, DIG DK Thakur told reporters here.
During interrogation, the accused told police they used
to lure poor people with money and liquor and after getting
their kidneys surgically removed, sell them at high prices
outside the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step