4 mobiles seized from prisoner in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: Four mobile phones were recovered from a murder convict in district jail here during a surprise check by police.
The mobiles were recovered on Tuesday from Vicky Tyagi, a convict in Badkali murder case in which eight family members, including UP Cane Society ex-chairman Udeyvir Singh, were killed, police said.
The search was conducted after police received complaint from one Neeraj that he has been receiving extortion threats from Tyagi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal