4 mobiles seized from prisoner in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: Four mobile phones were recovered from a murder convict in district jail here during a surprise check by police.
The mobiles were recovered on Tuesday from Vicky Tyagi, a convict in Badkali murder case in which eight family members, including UP Cane Society ex-chairman Udeyvir Singh, were killed, police said.
The search was conducted after police received complaint from one Neeraj that he has been receiving extortion threats from Tyagi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead