4 mobiles seized from prisoner in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: Four mobile phones were recovered from a murder convict in district jail here during a surprise check by police.
The mobiles were recovered on Tuesday from Vicky Tyagi, a convict in Badkali murder case in which eight family members, including UP Cane Society ex-chairman Udeyvir Singh, were killed, police said.
The search was conducted after police received complaint from one Neeraj that he has been receiving extortion threats from Tyagi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UK PM Cameron says EU referendum turnout is greatest concern for 'In'
- US states sue White House over transgender bathroom use
- Congress plans nationwide media blitz against 2 years of NDA's 'misrule'; to release film, booklet
- PHOTO: After KKR's loss vs SRH, Shah Rukh Khan Tweets heart-wrenching image of cheerleaders crying
- Kardashians offered USD 100 million movie deal?