40-year old woman raped in UP
Saharanpur (UP): A 40-year old woman was allegedly raped by two men at an under-construction school in Mehrbani village in the district, police said on Saturday.
The victim was waiting for bus while returning from her relatives place in Kishanpura when a person named Sonu took her to the school and raped her, they said.
Yamin, the school gatekeeper, also raped her, they said.
The victim later escaped from there and reported the incident following which Yamin has been arrested, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?