5-year-old killed for exorcism?
Lucknow: Body of a 5-year-old boy with
his tongue chopped off was found in an abandoned house in
Uttar Pradesh`s Auraiyya district, police said on Saturday.
The incident appeared to be an act of exorcism, they
Shiva went missing while playing outside his house in
Loiapur village last evening, police said.
Later, his body with the tongue chopped off was found
in an abandoned house, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren