53 govt school teachers suspended in UP
Muzaffarnagar (UP): As many as 53 government school teachers in the district have been suspended for not complying with transfer orders issued to them.
40 women teachers are among those placed under suspension yesterday, Basic Shiksha Adhikari KK Singh said.
The teachers were transferred to different schools three months back, he said today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best
- WATCH: Roger Federer mesmerizes centre court crowd with a 'tweener lob'