53 govt school teachers suspended in UP
Muzaffarnagar (UP): As many as 53 government school teachers in the district have been suspended for not complying with transfer orders issued to them.
40 women teachers are among those placed under suspension yesterday, Basic Shiksha Adhikari KK Singh said.
The teachers were transferred to different schools three months back, he said today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months