53 govt school teachers suspended in UP
Muzaffarnagar (UP): As many as 53 government school teachers in the district have been suspended for not complying with transfer orders issued to them.
40 women teachers are among those placed under suspension yesterday, Basic Shiksha Adhikari KK Singh said.
The teachers were transferred to different schools three months back, he said today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love