6 foreign nationals `steal` diamond bangles from Mall
Ghaziabad: Six foreign nationals, all woman, allegedly stole two diamond bangles, worth about Rs 14 lakh, from a jewelery shop in Shipra Mall in Indirapuram area here.
According to the shop owner, the six women came to his outlet on Sunday and asked for some jewelery items, which they wanted to buy.
As salesperson was showing them jewelery, they managed to steal the two bangeles, he said and claimed he has CCTV footage of the incident.
The shop owner approaced the police today and a formal complain will be lodged soon, SHO Indirapuram said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Next steps for European Union after Brexit
- Libyan forces clash with militants in Sirte, 14 dead: Official
- Rahul Gandhi reacts to NSG setback: 'How to lose a negotiation by PM Narendra Modi'
- Pope denounces Armenian `genocide` in Yerevan visit
- University of Mumbai T.Y.B.Com Semester Six (75:25) Result 2016 declared on mu.ac.in