6 foreign nationals `steal` diamond bangles from Mall
Ghaziabad: Six foreign nationals, all woman, allegedly stole two diamond bangles, worth about Rs 14 lakh, from a jewelery shop in Shipra Mall in Indirapuram area here.
According to the shop owner, the six women came to his outlet on Sunday and asked for some jewelery items, which they wanted to buy.
As salesperson was showing them jewelery, they managed to steal the two bangeles, he said and claimed he has CCTV footage of the incident.
The shop owner approaced the police today and a formal complain will be lodged soon, SHO Indirapuram said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister