61 PPS officers transferred in Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: In yet another reshuffle in the police set-up in Uttar Pradesh, the state government on Tuesday transferred 61 Provincial Police Service (PPS) officers.
The government has transferred 61 PPS officers, who were recently promoted as ASPs from Deputy SPs, posting them in Ambedkarnagar, Bulandshahr, Pratapgarh, Mahoba, Agra, Aligarh, Varanasi, Baghpat, Sonebhadra and Bahraich districts, among others, a Home Department statement said.
Yesterday, the government had transferred 41 senior IPS officers, posting police chiefs in several districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`