61 PPS officers transferred in Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: In yet another reshuffle in the police set-up in Uttar Pradesh, the state government on Tuesday transferred 61 Provincial Police Service (PPS) officers.
The government has transferred 61 PPS officers, who were recently promoted as ASPs from Deputy SPs, posting them in Ambedkarnagar, Bulandshahr, Pratapgarh, Mahoba, Agra, Aligarh, Varanasi, Baghpat, Sonebhadra and Bahraich districts, among others, a Home Department statement said.
Yesterday, the government had transferred 41 senior IPS officers, posting police chiefs in several districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling