65 people admitted to hospital for food poisoning
Bareilly: Sixty five people, mostly
children, have been admitted to a hospital here for food
poisoning after they consumed chaat from roadside eatery.
The incident occurred in the morning at Sanjay Nagar area
of Baradari police station when curfew was relaxed.
CMS of the hospital S K Saxena said fifteen of them have
been discharged and rest are getting medical aid.
Residents of the area gathered at a local eatery and
consumed chaat. Later, they started vomiting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!