65 people admitted to hospital for food poisoning
Bareilly: Sixty five people, mostly
children, have been admitted to a hospital here for food
poisoning after they consumed chaat from roadside eatery.
The incident occurred in the morning at Sanjay Nagar area
of Baradari police station when curfew was relaxed.
CMS of the hospital S K Saxena said fifteen of them have
been discharged and rest are getting medical aid.
Residents of the area gathered at a local eatery and
consumed chaat. Later, they started vomiting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?