65 people admitted to hospital for food poisoning
Bareilly: Sixty five people, mostly
children, have been admitted to a hospital here for food
poisoning after they consumed chaat from roadside eatery.
The incident occurred in the morning at Sanjay Nagar area
of Baradari police station when curfew was relaxed.
CMS of the hospital S K Saxena said fifteen of them have
been discharged and rest are getting medical aid.
Residents of the area gathered at a local eatery and
consumed chaat. Later, they started vomiting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- LIVE: After surgical strikes by Indian Army, Nawaz Sharif says Pakistan wants peace
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’