65 people admitted to hospital for food poisoning
Bareilly: Sixty five people, mostly
children, have been admitted to a hospital here for food
poisoning after they consumed chaat from roadside eatery.
The incident occurred in the morning at Sanjay Nagar area
of Baradari police station when curfew was relaxed.
CMS of the hospital S K Saxena said fifteen of them have
been discharged and rest are getting medical aid.
Residents of the area gathered at a local eatery and
consumed chaat. Later, they started vomiting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi