7 dead, 50 hurt as two buses collide
Bijnore: Seven people were killed and
over 50 injured when two private buses collided on a national
highway near Sherkot town here this morning.
The killed included two women and a driver of one of
the buses, police said.
Five died instantly and two succumbed to injuries in
hospital, they said adding the collision took place on the
National Highway 74.
Five seriously injured passengers were shifted to
Meerut hospital, police said.
Some 30 to 35 passengers were undergoing treatment in
various hospitals at Dhampur and Bijnore.
Those who suffered minor injuries were discharged
after first aid, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?