8 persons drown while taking bath in UP
Lucknow: At least eight persons, including
four minors, drowned while taking bath in rivers on the occasion of Kartik Purnima in separate incidents across Uttar Pradesh, police said here.
Gaurav (18) and Ram Niwas (40) drowned in the Gomti river
in Lakhimpur district, while Ganga Sahai (12) and Vinod (16)
drowned in the Ganga river in Badaun yesterday, they said.
In Jyotibaphule Nagar, Anil (15) and Chintu (17)
drowned in the Ganga river while two persons, both
unidentified, drowned in the Saryu river in Ambedkar Nagar
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'