8 persons drown while taking bath in UP
Lucknow: At least eight persons, including
four minors, drowned while taking bath in rivers on the occasion of Kartik Purnima in separate incidents across Uttar Pradesh, police said here.
Gaurav (18) and Ram Niwas (40) drowned in the Gomti river
in Lakhimpur district, while Ganga Sahai (12) and Vinod (16)
drowned in the Ganga river in Badaun yesterday, they said.
In Jyotibaphule Nagar, Anil (15) and Chintu (17)
drowned in the Ganga river while two persons, both
unidentified, drowned in the Saryu river in Ambedkar Nagar
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation