AAP protests discom in Agra
Agra: AAP activists formed a human chain here Sunday to protest against what they said were "irregularities and high-handedness" of the private power discom in Agra.
Amid the Republic Day celebrations, more than 2,000 Aam Aadmi Party supporters assembled on the Mahatma Gandhi Road and formed the human chain to mark their protest.
"This was a unique way of drawing attention on an important issue on an important day," said advocate Kuldip Narain Lal, a supporter of AAP.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!