AAP to hold rally in Amethi
Amethi: The Aam Aadmi Party, which is poised to contest Lok Sabha poll from Congress` bastion of Amethi, is organising a grand rally here on January 12.
Preparations have begun for the rally in which Kumar Vishwas, probable party nominee pitted against Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi from the seat here, will participate along with other party members.
Local district convener of AAP, Hanuman Singh, said that preparations are on with youth lending support in a big way.
He claimed that AAP rally would mark the beginning of the end of Nehru-Gandhi dynasty politics here and hand over the reins of power to the common man.
People facing problems of unemployment and other local issues are looking forward to a change and AAP would provide them an alternative, Singh added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter