AAP to hold rally in Amethi
Amethi: The Aam Aadmi Party, which is poised to contest Lok Sabha poll from Congress` bastion of Amethi, is organising a grand rally here on January 12.
Preparations have begun for the rally in which Kumar Vishwas, probable party nominee pitted against Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi from the seat here, will participate along with other party members.
Local district convener of AAP, Hanuman Singh, said that preparations are on with youth lending support in a big way.
He claimed that AAP rally would mark the beginning of the end of Nehru-Gandhi dynasty politics here and hand over the reins of power to the common man.
People facing problems of unemployment and other local issues are looking forward to a change and AAP would provide them an alternative, Singh added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda