AAP vows to clean UP of lawlessness
Kanpur: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Sunday claimed that it will repeat its Delhi feat in Uttar Pradesh and rid the state of nepotism, lawlessness and corruption.
AAP leader Sanjay Singh, who was here in connection with the party membership campaign, said they were trying to contest in all the 80 Lok Sabha seats in the state.
"Our poll plan would be to end corruption and solve the problems of the common man," Singh said here.
He alleged that all the parties were trying to divide the people of the state on religion and caste lines and that the voters were fed up of them.
"The broom will clear the filth in UP as it has done in Delhi," Singh said referring to his party symbol.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'