AAP`s Kumar Vishwas wants to take on Rahul Gandhi, Narendra Modi from Amethi
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
New Delhi: Putting an end to all speculations, Aam Aadmi Party`s leader Kumar Vishwas has confirmed to contest Lok Sabha election from Amethi next year and challenged Bharatiya Janata Party`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi to contest against him.
The AAP`s senior leader, Vishwas, also took a swipe at Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi. The former said that Modi only talks and has done nothing to end dynastic politics.
Besides Modi, he also challenged BJP senior leaders Rajnath Singh and Nitin Gadkari to contest election from Amethi. He was also quoted saying that BJP has many `Shehzadas` (The word which is mostly used by Modi while targeting Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi).
On being questioned about the longevity of AAP`s government, he said that the party is not worrying about how long its government will work. Furthermore he said that while Congress` decisions are taken from 10 Janpath and BJP`s decisions are taken from Nagpur, AAP`s decisions are taken by general public.
Kumar could not attend his party`s `Jhadu Sandesh Yatra` in Amethi on Friday as he was busy with preparations for Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal`s swearing-in ceremony in the capital on Saturday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj