Aarushi case: CBI team talks to Noida Police personnel
New Delhi: The Noida Police personnel who
were part of the preliminary investigation into the
Aarushi-Hemraj case have recently been questioned by the CBI
team probing the two-year-old double murder.
The new CBI team led by Superintendent of Police,
Dehradun, Neelabh Kishore, which is investigating the case,
had talked to the Noida police personnel who were involved in
the initial investigation of the case from May 16 to 31, 2008.
14-year-old daughter of a successful dentist couple,
Aarushi Talwar was found dead with her throat slit in her
parents` home at Jalvayu Vihar in Noida on May 16 morning.
"Many of the officials of the Noida Police who were
involved in the initial investigation of the Aarushi murder
case had recently been examined," sources said.
As per the requirements of the investigations, people are
being called time and again and are being questioned,
Citing an example, they said, "Dr Rajesh Talwar and Dr
Nupur Talwar were called for questioning in Dehradun. After
that Dr Rajesh Talwar has been called to the CBI office many a
times for questioning on certain issues."
The CBI has also asked the Noida Police to submit
bedsheets and doormats from the murder scene, seen as crucial
evidence to ascertain the facts in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1
- India's NSG membership is not about arms, US tells Pakistan