Aarushi case: Court rejects defence plea on servants` Narco tests
Ghaziabad: The CBI special court on Monday rejected the defence plea seeking that Narco tests and other reports of Rajesh Talwar`s three domestic helps be submitted to the court.
The counsel representing Rajesh and Nupur Talwar had sought reports of Narco, lie-detector and polygraph tests of Rajkumar, Krishna and Vijay Mandal along with Hyderabad-based CDFD lab`s worksheet on the case.
They had argued that the reports had not been submitted to the court.
The court of special CBI judge S Lal rejected the plea and fixed December 6 as next date of hearing.
Teenager Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj were murdered in 2008 and her parents, dentists Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, are being tried for the killings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'