Aarushi case: Court rejects defence plea on servants` Narco tests
Ghaziabad: The CBI special court on Monday rejected the defence plea seeking that Narco tests and other reports of Rajesh Talwar`s three domestic helps be submitted to the court.
The counsel representing Rajesh and Nupur Talwar had sought reports of Narco, lie-detector and polygraph tests of Rajkumar, Krishna and Vijay Mandal along with Hyderabad-based CDFD lab`s worksheet on the case.
They had argued that the reports had not been submitted to the court.
The court of special CBI judge S Lal rejected the plea and fixed December 6 as next date of hearing.
Teenager Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj were murdered in 2008 and her parents, dentists Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, are being tried for the killings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- French police ask Nice to destroy CCTV images of attack
- India avoided adverse Brexit effect, now a safe haven: FM Jaitley
- AAP leaders defend Bhagwant Mann, say similar videos available on Lok Sabha website
- UNBELIEVABLE! 4-year-old boy selected to play for U-12 cricket team
- Cristiano Ronaldo might win the Ballon d'Or but Lionel Messi is the best: Luis Suarez