Aarushi case: Court rejects defence plea on servants` Narco tests
Ghaziabad: The CBI special court on Monday rejected the defence plea seeking that Narco tests and other reports of Rajesh Talwar`s three domestic helps be submitted to the court.
The counsel representing Rajesh and Nupur Talwar had sought reports of Narco, lie-detector and polygraph tests of Rajkumar, Krishna and Vijay Mandal along with Hyderabad-based CDFD lab`s worksheet on the case.
They had argued that the reports had not been submitted to the court.
The court of special CBI judge S Lal rejected the plea and fixed December 6 as next date of hearing.
Teenager Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj were murdered in 2008 and her parents, dentists Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, are being tried for the killings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre