Aarushi case: Court rejects defence plea on servants` Narco tests
Ghaziabad: The CBI special court on Monday rejected the defence plea seeking that Narco tests and other reports of Rajesh Talwar`s three domestic helps be submitted to the court.
The counsel representing Rajesh and Nupur Talwar had sought reports of Narco, lie-detector and polygraph tests of Rajkumar, Krishna and Vijay Mandal along with Hyderabad-based CDFD lab`s worksheet on the case.
They had argued that the reports had not been submitted to the court.
The court of special CBI judge S Lal rejected the plea and fixed December 6 as next date of hearing.
Teenager Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj were murdered in 2008 and her parents, dentists Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, are being tried for the killings.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?