Aarushi case suspects plan to sue CBI after found innocent
Ghaziabad: The three domestic helps, who were
earlier suspected to be involved in the murder of Aarushi
Talwar but later found innocent, are planning to sue CBI for
falsely implicating them in the case.
The consul of Krishna, Rajkumar and Vijay Mandal today
applied for an official copy of the closure report of
Aarushi-Hemraj murder case after which he will seek
compensation from the CBI.
"My clients were not involved in this double murder case,
but they were arrested and interrogated because the CBI motive
was to bring out Aarushi`s father Rajesh Talwar out of jail,"
advocate Naresh Yadav alleged.
The consul said he is going through the report and later
will move court to seek compensation under the instructions
from his clients.
Krishna was arrested by the CBI and put through tests,
including narco-analysis, psychological test and lie-detection
test. The same happened with Rajkumar.
Mandal was also arrested by the investigation agency and
the trio were accused of killing Aarushi and Hemraj with a
khukri, which was never found. Later they were found be
innocent during the investigation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...