Aarushi case suspects plan to sue CBI after found innocent
Ghaziabad: The three domestic helps, who were
earlier suspected to be involved in the murder of Aarushi
Talwar but later found innocent, are planning to sue CBI for
falsely implicating them in the case.
The consul of Krishna, Rajkumar and Vijay Mandal today
applied for an official copy of the closure report of
Aarushi-Hemraj murder case after which he will seek
compensation from the CBI.
"My clients were not involved in this double murder case,
but they were arrested and interrogated because the CBI motive
was to bring out Aarushi`s father Rajesh Talwar out of jail,"
advocate Naresh Yadav alleged.
The consul said he is going through the report and later
will move court to seek compensation under the instructions
from his clients.
Krishna was arrested by the CBI and put through tests,
including narco-analysis, psychological test and lie-detection
test. The same happened with Rajkumar.
Mandal was also arrested by the investigation agency and
the trio were accused of killing Aarushi and Hemraj with a
khukri, which was never found. Later they were found be
innocent during the investigation.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed