Aarushi case: Talwars` third witness records statement
Ghaziabad: The third defence witness in the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case, Dr Urmil Sharma on Monday recorded her statement before the special CBI court hearing the matter.
Urmil is the witness from the side of dentist couple Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, standing trial for the murders of their daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj.
Dr RK Sharma, former HOD of forensic science at AIIMS, is likely to give his statement tomorrow, as the same could not be recorded today following suspension of work due to death of an advocate.
Tomorrow, Sharma is likely to give his viewpoint on the suspected use of golf stick, which CBI claims was used by Rajesh Talwar in the crime.
80-year-old Urmil is a gynaecologist and consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in New Delhi.
She today gave her opinion in the court about various aspects of woman`s private body parts.
Urmil explained court that if a 13-14 year-old girl dies, and vaginal test is conducted after her death, vaginal orifice would not be found open and vaginal canal can`t be found visible.
On June 18, Additional Sessions Judge Shyam Lal had directed CBI to produce golf stick in court at the time of recording of Sharma`s statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'