Aarushi case: Talwars` third witness records statement
Ghaziabad: The third defence witness in the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case, Dr Urmil Sharma on Monday recorded her statement before the special CBI court hearing the matter.
Urmil is the witness from the side of dentist couple Rajesh and Nupur Talwar, standing trial for the murders of their daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemraj.
Dr RK Sharma, former HOD of forensic science at AIIMS, is likely to give his statement tomorrow, as the same could not be recorded today following suspension of work due to death of an advocate.
Tomorrow, Sharma is likely to give his viewpoint on the suspected use of golf stick, which CBI claims was used by Rajesh Talwar in the crime.
80-year-old Urmil is a gynaecologist and consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in New Delhi.
She today gave her opinion in the court about various aspects of woman`s private body parts.
Urmil explained court that if a 13-14 year-old girl dies, and vaginal test is conducted after her death, vaginal orifice would not be found open and vaginal canal can`t be found visible.
On June 18, Additional Sessions Judge Shyam Lal had directed CBI to produce golf stick in court at the time of recording of Sharma`s statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest