Aarushi murder case: CISF scientist, Vodafone officer testified
Ghaziabad: A senior official of the Central Forensic Science Lab and a Vodafone officer on Thursday testified before the special CBI court hearing the Aarushi-Hemraj double murder case.
CFSL scientist VB Ramteke told the court that two out of the four bottles recovered from Aarushi`s room contained alcohol, while there was nothing in the other two bottles.
"Out of four bottles found in the room, three were of glass and one made of plastic. Two of the glass bottles contained alcohol," Ramteke said.
The court fixed November 6 for the next hearing in the case.
Earlier, Vodafone nodal officer Deepak Tomar, who is a witness in the case, also testified before special CBI judge S Lal.
Key accused in the murder case, Rajesh and Nupur Talwar also appeared before the court.
Public prosecutor BK Singh was present on behalf of CBI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love