Aarushi murder case: CISF scientist, Vodafone officer testified
Ghaziabad: A senior official of the Central Forensic Science Lab and a Vodafone officer on Thursday testified before the special CBI court hearing the Aarushi-Hemraj double murder case.
CFSL scientist VB Ramteke told the court that two out of the four bottles recovered from Aarushi`s room contained alcohol, while there was nothing in the other two bottles.
"Out of four bottles found in the room, three were of glass and one made of plastic. Two of the glass bottles contained alcohol," Ramteke said.
The court fixed November 6 for the next hearing in the case.
Earlier, Vodafone nodal officer Deepak Tomar, who is a witness in the case, also testified before special CBI judge S Lal.
Key accused in the murder case, Rajesh and Nupur Talwar also appeared before the court.
Public prosecutor BK Singh was present on behalf of CBI.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- Maharashtra to call special assembly session on Aug 29 to ratify GST Bill
- PATHETIC! No water, missing Indian officials reason behind OP Jaisha's collapse in Rio
- Eat oranges to ward off heart disease, diabetes risk
- Indian equity markets slip on negative global cues
- Low job satisfaction can hamper your mental health