Aarushi`s parents sob after Nupur`s bail plea is rejected
Ghaziabad: The dentist couple Rajesh Talwar and Nupur Talwar today broke down soon after a special court here rejected her bail plea in the case relating to the murder of their daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemjraj.
While Nupur sobbed uncontrollably in the jail as soon as she was told about the rejection of her bail, Rajesh broke into tears outside the court as soon as special CBI judge Shyam Lal pronounced the order.
Other women inmates of barrack no 13 of the jail, where Nupur is lodged, and women wardens tried to console Nupur.
Jail Superintendent Viresh Raj Sharma said it is a very common thing to get a heavy shock after on hearing about bail rejection as Nupur was very hopeful of being released from jail today.
He said Nupur was offereed a cup of tea but she continued to sob.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31