Aarushi`s parents sob after Nupur`s bail plea is rejected
Ghaziabad: The dentist couple Rajesh Talwar and Nupur Talwar today broke down soon after a special court here rejected her bail plea in the case relating to the murder of their daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemjraj.
While Nupur sobbed uncontrollably in the jail as soon as she was told about the rejection of her bail, Rajesh broke into tears outside the court as soon as special CBI judge Shyam Lal pronounced the order.
Other women inmates of barrack no 13 of the jail, where Nupur is lodged, and women wardens tried to console Nupur.
Jail Superintendent Viresh Raj Sharma said it is a very common thing to get a heavy shock after on hearing about bail rejection as Nupur was very hopeful of being released from jail today.
He said Nupur was offereed a cup of tea but she continued to sob.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?