Aarushi`s parents sob after Nupur`s bail plea is rejected
Ghaziabad: The dentist couple Rajesh Talwar and Nupur Talwar today broke down soon after a special court here rejected her bail plea in the case relating to the murder of their daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemjraj.
While Nupur sobbed uncontrollably in the jail as soon as she was told about the rejection of her bail, Rajesh broke into tears outside the court as soon as special CBI judge Shyam Lal pronounced the order.
Other women inmates of barrack no 13 of the jail, where Nupur is lodged, and women wardens tried to console Nupur.
Jail Superintendent Viresh Raj Sharma said it is a very common thing to get a heavy shock after on hearing about bail rejection as Nupur was very hopeful of being released from jail today.
He said Nupur was offereed a cup of tea but she continued to sob.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi