Aarushi`s parents sob after Nupur`s bail plea is rejected
Ghaziabad: The dentist couple Rajesh Talwar and Nupur Talwar today broke down soon after a special court here rejected her bail plea in the case relating to the murder of their daughter Aarushi and domestic help Hemjraj.
While Nupur sobbed uncontrollably in the jail as soon as she was told about the rejection of her bail, Rajesh broke into tears outside the court as soon as special CBI judge Shyam Lal pronounced the order.
Other women inmates of barrack no 13 of the jail, where Nupur is lodged, and women wardens tried to console Nupur.
Jail Superintendent Viresh Raj Sharma said it is a very common thing to get a heavy shock after on hearing about bail rejection as Nupur was very hopeful of being released from jail today.
He said Nupur was offereed a cup of tea but she continued to sob.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police