Abducted Ghazibad doctor`s body found in drain
Ghaziabad: The body of a doctor, kidnapped last week, was found in a drain in his neighbourhood here on Friday, police said.
Fahimuddin, 40, a resident of Jat Colony in Murad Nagar and running his ayurvedic clinic in Radheshyam Colony, was missing since March 23 and his family had lodged a complaint March 25, police said.
Police Friday morning received a call informing them about a body lying in the drain. The semi-decomposed body was taken out but could not be identified. However, after some time, Fahimuddin`s family arrived and verified the body as that of the missing doctor.
Police said it seemed that the doctor was killed somewhere else and his body was thrown into the drain.
"Investigation are on and we are hopeful that the killers would be nabbed soon," said Circle Officer (Sadar) Ranvijay Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?