Accused in rape case sent to 14 days judicial custody
Muzaffarnagar: A man accused of raping a seven-year-old girl has been sent to 14 days judicial custody by a court here today.
The accused identified as Mehmood was produced in special court of Protection of Children from Sexual Offence (POCSO), which sent him to judicial custody of 14 days.
The minor girl was allegedly raped by two youths at a mango orchard in Riyawli village in the district yesterday.
While Mehmood was arrested yesterday, the other accused is absconding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!