Acid attack on woman over property dispute
Mathura: A woman was seriously injured when her neighbour threw acid at her over a property dispute in Duliaganj area in Govindnagar here, police said Wednesday.
Nagina`s brother Guddan had purchased a house from Abrar, the accused, around eight months back. However, some more money had to be paid to Abrar. Yesterday evening, Nagina and her sister Sagina went to the accused house and asked for more time to pay back the due amount.
The accused denied her more time but soon a brawl broke out between the two and in a fit of rage the accused Abrar and his family members threw acid on Nagina`s face, injuring her seriously.
Abrar has been arrested and a search is on to nab the four other family members of the accused, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test