Acid attack on woman over property dispute
Mathura: A woman was seriously injured when her neighbour threw acid at her over a property dispute in Duliaganj area in Govindnagar here, police said Wednesday.
Nagina`s brother Guddan had purchased a house from Abrar, the accused, around eight months back. However, some more money had to be paid to Abrar. Yesterday evening, Nagina and her sister Sagina went to the accused house and asked for more time to pay back the due amount.
The accused denied her more time but soon a brawl broke out between the two and in a fit of rage the accused Abrar and his family members threw acid on Nagina`s face, injuring her seriously.
Abrar has been arrested and a search is on to nab the four other family members of the accused, police said.
- Bizarre: This London restaurant promotes nudism; you can eat your meals here fully naked!
- Tata Group mulling over plan to launch wearables for yoga practioners, factory workers
- JNU sends show-cause to Umar for movie screening last year
- A vitamin that can decelerate ageing process!
- DU stops sale, distribution of book referring to Bhagat Singh as terrorist