Act as bridge between govt and common man: Mulayam to party
Lucknow: Advising party leaders to act as a bridge between the government and the common man, Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Sunday asked them to ensure that problems of the people are solved on priority.
"You all should act as a bridge between the government and the common man and ensure that problems, faced by people, are solved on priority basis," Yadav told a meeting of party`s district office-bearers here.
He also asked them to be prepared for 2014 Lok Sabha polls.
Yadav said after the formation of the party government in Uttar Pradesh, the next objective is to get maximum number of seats in Lok Sabha.
Chief Minister and SP head Akhilesh Yadav said for better development of the state there should be coordination between party workers and the government.
Party general secretary Ramgopal Yadav also addressed the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH