Act as bridge between govt and common man: Mulayam to party
Lucknow: Advising party leaders to act as a bridge between the government and the common man, Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Sunday asked them to ensure that problems of the people are solved on priority.
"You all should act as a bridge between the government and the common man and ensure that problems, faced by people, are solved on priority basis," Yadav told a meeting of party`s district office-bearers here.
He also asked them to be prepared for 2014 Lok Sabha polls.
Yadav said after the formation of the party government in Uttar Pradesh, the next objective is to get maximum number of seats in Lok Sabha.
Chief Minister and SP head Akhilesh Yadav said for better development of the state there should be coordination between party workers and the government.
Party general secretary Ramgopal Yadav also addressed the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical