Act as bridge between govt and common man: Mulayam to party
Lucknow: Advising party leaders to act as a bridge between the government and the common man, Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Sunday asked them to ensure that problems of the people are solved on priority.
"You all should act as a bridge between the government and the common man and ensure that problems, faced by people, are solved on priority basis," Yadav told a meeting of party`s district office-bearers here.
He also asked them to be prepared for 2014 Lok Sabha polls.
Yadav said after the formation of the party government in Uttar Pradesh, the next objective is to get maximum number of seats in Lok Sabha.
Chief Minister and SP head Akhilesh Yadav said for better development of the state there should be coordination between party workers and the government.
Party general secretary Ramgopal Yadav also addressed the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Ravindra Jadeja gets engaged to Rajkot-based mechanical engineer Reeva Solanki
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out