Act on Janata Darshan applications swiftly: UP CM to officials
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav Wednesday directed the officials concerned to ensure disposal of applications received during the Janata Darshan programme on priority basis.
The present government was committed to come true on the expectations of the people therefore laxity at any level in solving their problems would not be tolerated, Yadav told officials during Janata Darshan.
He also ordered that all the applications submitted by the people should be sent to the departments concerned.
Six number bar codes have also been introduced to efficiently monitor the applications.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested