Act on Janata Darshan applications swiftly: UP CM to officials
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav Wednesday directed the officials concerned to ensure disposal of applications received during the Janata Darshan programme on priority basis.
The present government was committed to come true on the expectations of the people therefore laxity at any level in solving their problems would not be tolerated, Yadav told officials during Janata Darshan.
He also ordered that all the applications submitted by the people should be sent to the departments concerned.
Six number bar codes have also been introduced to efficiently monitor the applications.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SCs, STs, OBCs with 50 pc marks in Master's eligible for NET: Govt
- Verizon buys Yahoo for $4.8 billion: 10 things to know
- Maharashtra CID to seek custody of Dabholkar murder accused Virendra Tawde
- NGOs to be considered public servants, have to disclose assets and liabilities: Report
- Army Chief pays homage to martyrs on Kargil Vijay Divas