Act on Janata Darshan applications swiftly: UP CM to officials
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav Wednesday directed the officials concerned to ensure disposal of applications received during the Janata Darshan programme on priority basis.
The present government was committed to come true on the expectations of the people therefore laxity at any level in solving their problems would not be tolerated, Yadav told officials during Janata Darshan.
He also ordered that all the applications submitted by the people should be sent to the departments concerned.
Six number bar codes have also been introduced to efficiently monitor the applications.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video