Act on Janata Darshan applications swiftly: UP CM to officials
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav Wednesday directed the officials concerned to ensure disposal of applications received during the Janata Darshan programme on priority basis.
The present government was committed to come true on the expectations of the people therefore laxity at any level in solving their problems would not be tolerated, Yadav told officials during Janata Darshan.
He also ordered that all the applications submitted by the people should be sent to the departments concerned.
Six number bar codes have also been introduced to efficiently monitor the applications.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez