Act on Janata Darshan applications swiftly: UP CM to officials
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav Wednesday directed the officials concerned to ensure disposal of applications received during the Janata Darshan programme on priority basis.
The present government was committed to come true on the expectations of the people therefore laxity at any level in solving their problems would not be tolerated, Yadav told officials during Janata Darshan.
He also ordered that all the applications submitted by the people should be sent to the departments concerned.
Six number bar codes have also been introduced to efficiently monitor the applications.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?