Action plan to check water, air pollution in five UP cities
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government has directed the environment department to prepare an action plan to check water and air pollution in five major cities in the
"An action plan to check air and water pollution in
Lucknow, Agra, Kanpur, Varanasi and Ghaziabad should be
formulated immediately," Environment Minister Nakul Dubey
directed the departmental officials during a review meeting
To check pollution, departmental officials should
coordinate with district magistrates and ensure strict
implementation of bio medical waste rules, he said.
"Regular checking of sewage treatment plans set up in
the state should be done and notices should be issued to those
guilty," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Indian cricketers are getting married in Twenty20 mode
- SDM report holds Ryan school guilty of Divyansh's death