Agra hospital blast not a terror attack: UP Police
Lucknow: The blast in Agra does not appear
to be a terror strike as investigations revealed the use of
firecracker explosives in the act, police said.
Investigating agencies, including the ATS and the STF,
were probing all angles pertaining to the explosion in a city
hospital that left six people injured, Uttar Pradesh Special
DGP Brij Lal said.
The explosives used in the blast were that used in
firecrackers so it did not appear to be a terror activity, he
No outfit had claimed responsibility for the blast so
far, he said.
However, the SDGP added the investigators were yet to
reach a definite conclusion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price