Agra Intercity Express will halt at Jhinjhak: Jaiswal
Kanpur: Agra-Lucknow bound Intercity Express will now halt at Jhinjhak railway station here from January 15, Union Minister Sriparakash Jaiswal said here.
This arrangement has been made for six months and this period can be extended later on, he said.
“It’s been a long-standing demand of the people of Kanpur (Rural) that the express should stop at Jhinjhak railway station as well,” Jaiswal said.
The Coal minister said the New Delhi-Lucknow bound Gomti Express has also been arranged to halt at the station from last November 20.
"With Agra Intercity Express halting here, places like Kanpur and nearby will be benefited with the regular supply of consumables and small traders will also be assisted," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read