Agra Intercity to extend to Gwalior for Jaigurudev festival
New Delhi: In order to clear the extra rush of passengers during the "Jaigurudev Mela" in Mathura, the Northern Railway has decided to extend service of the Agra Intercity Express upto Gwalior for three days starting Wednesday.
The five-day-long mela begins tomorrow and would continue till Saturday.
The New Delhi-Agra Intercity Express train will be extended upto Gwalior from December 11 to 14. In the return direction, the service from Gwalior will be available from December 12 to 14.
The other features such as schedule, path, halt-timings, composition and days of run will remain unchanged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you