Agra Intercity to extend to Gwalior for Jaigurudev festival
New Delhi: In order to clear the extra rush of passengers during the "Jaigurudev Mela" in Mathura, the Northern Railway has decided to extend service of the Agra Intercity Express upto Gwalior for three days starting Wednesday.
The five-day-long mela begins tomorrow and would continue till Saturday.
The New Delhi-Agra Intercity Express train will be extended upto Gwalior from December 11 to 14. In the return direction, the service from Gwalior will be available from December 12 to 14.
The other features such as schedule, path, halt-timings, composition and days of run will remain unchanged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan