Agra Intercity to extend to Gwalior for Jaigurudev festival
New Delhi: In order to clear the extra rush of passengers during the "Jaigurudev Mela" in Mathura, the Northern Railway has decided to extend service of the Agra Intercity Express upto Gwalior for three days starting Wednesday.
The five-day-long mela begins tomorrow and would continue till Saturday.
The New Delhi-Agra Intercity Express train will be extended upto Gwalior from December 11 to 14. In the return direction, the service from Gwalior will be available from December 12 to 14.
The other features such as schedule, path, halt-timings, composition and days of run will remain unchanged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes