Agra Intercity to extend to Gwalior for Jaigurudev festival
New Delhi: In order to clear the extra rush of passengers during the "Jaigurudev Mela" in Mathura, the Northern Railway has decided to extend service of the Agra Intercity Express upto Gwalior for three days starting Wednesday.
The five-day-long mela begins tomorrow and would continue till Saturday.
The New Delhi-Agra Intercity Express train will be extended upto Gwalior from December 11 to 14. In the return direction, the service from Gwalior will be available from December 12 to 14.
The other features such as schedule, path, halt-timings, composition and days of run will remain unchanged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Reasons why you're having chest pain!
- Madhya Pradesh assembly to consider GST Bill today
- Rohith Vemula suicide case: Hyderabad V-C can't be held responsible, concludes HRD probe panel
- Saradha scam: ED summons P Chidambaram's wife Nalini
- Half the town is gone, says Amatrice mayor as 6.2-magnitude earthquake strikes central Italy; toll rises to 14