Agra Intercity to extend to Gwalior for Jaigurudev festival
New Delhi: In order to clear the extra rush of passengers during the "Jaigurudev Mela" in Mathura, the Northern Railway has decided to extend service of the Agra Intercity Express upto Gwalior for three days starting Wednesday.
The five-day-long mela begins tomorrow and would continue till Saturday.
The New Delhi-Agra Intercity Express train will be extended upto Gwalior from December 11 to 14. In the return direction, the service from Gwalior will be available from December 12 to 14.
The other features such as schedule, path, halt-timings, composition and days of run will remain unchanged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar