Agra schools to remain closed till Jan 15
Agra: Winter vacations in schools here which were to open Tuesday have been extended till Jan 15 due to the intense cold.
District Magistrate Ajay Chauhan told media persons that the decision had been taken in view of the bitter cold in the city. The Taj city continued to shiver with chilly winds forcing people to stay indoors.
"The night temperature remained around 10 degrees but it`s the cold day along with the chilly breeze that`s hurting people," an insurance agent said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'