Agra shivers at 2.8 degrees
Agra: The city of the Taj woke up to a chilly Saturday morning with the minimum temperature settling at 2.8 degrees Celsius. However, the day soon turned warm with the sunshine flooding the city.
There was a festive feel in the air as people decked up their houses for Christmas Sunday. At the Taj Mahal, the queues of tourists lengthened as holiday crowd from the neighbouring states and afar turned up.
On Friday, the maximum temperature was recorded at 20.2 degrees Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre