AISPLB demands commissions for Shia Muslims
Lucknow: All India Shia Personal Law Board
on Friday urged the government to constitute commissions to study
the socio-economic status of Shia Muslims.
"The Centre should constitute commissions to study social,
economic, political and educational status of Shia Muslims so
that their condition could be made better by giving them due
representation," AISPLB spokesman Maulana Yasoob Abbas told
He said Shia Muslims should be given reservation and
political parties should also consider their candidature in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video