Ajit Singh targets Maya, Mulayam on corruption
Bhimnagar: Civil Aviation Minister and RLD President Ajit Singh on Thursday lashed out at BSP chief Mayawati and Samajwadi Party President Mulayam Singh Yadav on the issue of corruption.
Addressing an election meeting in favour of party nominee for Sambhal seat, Singh termed Mayawati as "daulat ki beti", who has crossed all limits of corruption.
"She is taking share in everything, in sand mining. She takes Rs four per quintal in sugarcane, charges Mayawati tax from liquor baron Ponty Chaddha...she gets sleep only after counting money in the note counting machines installed in her
basement," Singh alleged.
She has no family where will she spend this money...,he asked. Attacking Mulayam Singh, Ajit Singh said that he has this bad habit of telling lies. "He is today saying that rape victims would be given jobs...had he said that rapists would be hanged we would also have voted for Yadav", Singh said adding that Yadav has not changed and still suffers from narrow thinking.
Referring to the police recruitment scam during the previous Yadav government, Singh said that though he claims to be the leader of Yadavs, none of his caste men was given appointment without bribes, which was fixed at Rs three lakh per post.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan