Ajit Singh targets Maya, Mulayam on corruption
Bhimnagar: Civil Aviation Minister and RLD President Ajit Singh on Thursday lashed out at BSP chief Mayawati and Samajwadi Party President Mulayam Singh Yadav on the issue of corruption.
Addressing an election meeting in favour of party nominee for Sambhal seat, Singh termed Mayawati as "daulat ki beti", who has crossed all limits of corruption.
"She is taking share in everything, in sand mining. She takes Rs four per quintal in sugarcane, charges Mayawati tax from liquor baron Ponty Chaddha...she gets sleep only after counting money in the note counting machines installed in her
basement," Singh alleged.
She has no family where will she spend this money...,he asked. Attacking Mulayam Singh, Ajit Singh said that he has this bad habit of telling lies. "He is today saying that rape victims would be given jobs...had he said that rapists would be hanged we would also have voted for Yadav", Singh said adding that Yadav has not changed and still suffers from narrow thinking.
Referring to the police recruitment scam during the previous Yadav government, Singh said that though he claims to be the leader of Yadavs, none of his caste men was given appointment without bribes, which was fixed at Rs three lakh per post.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened