Ajit Singh targets Maya, Mulayam on corruption
Bhimnagar: Civil Aviation Minister and RLD President Ajit Singh on Thursday lashed out at BSP chief Mayawati and Samajwadi Party President Mulayam Singh Yadav on the issue of corruption.
Addressing an election meeting in favour of party nominee for Sambhal seat, Singh termed Mayawati as "daulat ki beti", who has crossed all limits of corruption.
"She is taking share in everything, in sand mining. She takes Rs four per quintal in sugarcane, charges Mayawati tax from liquor baron Ponty Chaddha...she gets sleep only after counting money in the note counting machines installed in her
basement," Singh alleged.
She has no family where will she spend this money...,he asked. Attacking Mulayam Singh, Ajit Singh said that he has this bad habit of telling lies. "He is today saying that rape victims would be given jobs...had he said that rapists would be hanged we would also have voted for Yadav", Singh said adding that Yadav has not changed and still suffers from narrow thinking.
Referring to the police recruitment scam during the previous Yadav government, Singh said that though he claims to be the leader of Yadavs, none of his caste men was given appointment without bribes, which was fixed at Rs three lakh per post.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured