Akhikesh warns against illegal mining
Lucknow: Taking a strong view of reports of illegal mining in some parts of Uttar Pradesh, chief minister Akhilesh Yadav on Wednesday issued stern directives for putting an immediate stop to it.
According to an official release here, the chief minister has directed that stern action be initiated against the mining mafia.
The chief minister has directed that no one involved in illegal mining be spared and warned that it would not be tolerated, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah