Akhikesh warns against illegal mining
Lucknow: Taking a strong view of reports of illegal mining in some parts of Uttar Pradesh, chief minister Akhilesh Yadav on Wednesday issued stern directives for putting an immediate stop to it.
According to an official release here, the chief minister has directed that stern action be initiated against the mining mafia.
The chief minister has directed that no one involved in illegal mining be spared and warned that it would not be tolerated, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- Ravindra Jadeja: Indian all-rounder to get engaged today