Akhikesh warns against illegal mining
Lucknow: Taking a strong view of reports of illegal mining in some parts of Uttar Pradesh, chief minister Akhilesh Yadav on Wednesday issued stern directives for putting an immediate stop to it.
According to an official release here, the chief minister has directed that stern action be initiated against the mining mafia.
The chief minister has directed that no one involved in illegal mining be spared and warned that it would not be tolerated, the release added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional