Akhilesh blames `corrupt` BSP regime for resource crunch
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Sunday blamed "corruption" during the previous BSP regime for the crisis of resources, which was affecting the process of development in the state.
"The state is facing resource crunch due to corruption of previous BSP regime, but the SP government is committed to ensure development of UP and (will) do whatever is needed for the purpose", Yadav said here.
Asserting that his government was committed towards curbing the corruption menace, Akhilesh said those involved in graft will not be spared.
On this occasion, the chief minister announced launching of pension and medical schemes for the lawyers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog