Akhilesh Pradesh launches IT City in Lucknow
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav Monday launched the state`s ambitious IT City project in Lucknow.
The IT City, to be set up at Chak Gajaria farms at a cost of Rs 1,500 crore, would be developed with the help of technology giant HCL and would be established as an information and technology hub of Lucknow.
Expressing gratitude to HCL Chairman Shiv Nadar, Akhilesh hoped that the project, would provide employment to youths of the state and will be completed soon.
Nadar promised to give jobs to the local people and said would be made to develop it as a model for the nation.
The IT City is planned to be completed in 10 years, and its first phase would be ready by three years, Chief Secretary Javed Usmani said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zakir Naik's 'IRF' converted many to Islam?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Katrina Kaif in her little 'Twilight' zone with Robert Pattinson! Pic inside
- Chinese demolitions at Buddhist institute draw fire
- Narsingh Yadav missing Rio Olympics will mean India losing a medal: WFI President
- 7th Pay Commission Notification: Know all about revised pay rules
- Life terms for 9 Filipinos over 2013 Malaysia incursion