Akhilesh to distribute unemployment allowance
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh chief minister Akhilesh Yadav will distribute unemployment allowance and money for girl child education from September 27.
The chief minister will distribute cheques to beneficiaries in Jhansi, Lalitpur, Etawah (Saifai), Aligarh and Azamgarh respectively on September 27, 28, October 4, 5 and 10.
Earlier this month, the chief minister had distributed unemployment allowance to beneficiaries in Lucknow.
An official release issued here said that UP chief secretary Javed Usmani yesterday held a meeting in this connection to oversee the preparations.
A total of 7,883 beneficiaries would be presented unemployment allowance and 1,117 would get kanyavidyadhan cheques in Etawah (Saifai), 3,555 beneficiaries of neighbouring Mainpuri will get unemployment allowance and 1,274 kanyavidya dhan.
The promise of unemployment allowance and Kanya Vdhyadhan was part of the SP election manifesto.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested