Akhilesh to distribute unemployment allowance
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh chief minister Akhilesh Yadav will distribute unemployment allowance and money for girl child education from September 27.
The chief minister will distribute cheques to beneficiaries in Jhansi, Lalitpur, Etawah (Saifai), Aligarh and Azamgarh respectively on September 27, 28, October 4, 5 and 10.
Earlier this month, the chief minister had distributed unemployment allowance to beneficiaries in Lucknow.
An official release issued here said that UP chief secretary Javed Usmani yesterday held a meeting in this connection to oversee the preparations.
A total of 7,883 beneficiaries would be presented unemployment allowance and 1,117 would get kanyavidyadhan cheques in Etawah (Saifai), 3,555 beneficiaries of neighbouring Mainpuri will get unemployment allowance and 1,274 kanyavidya dhan.
The promise of unemployment allowance and Kanya Vdhyadhan was part of the SP election manifesto.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend