Akhilesh to distribute unemployment allowance
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh chief minister Akhilesh Yadav will distribute unemployment allowance and money for girl child education from September 27.
The chief minister will distribute cheques to beneficiaries in Jhansi, Lalitpur, Etawah (Saifai), Aligarh and Azamgarh respectively on September 27, 28, October 4, 5 and 10.
Earlier this month, the chief minister had distributed unemployment allowance to beneficiaries in Lucknow.
An official release issued here said that UP chief secretary Javed Usmani yesterday held a meeting in this connection to oversee the preparations.
A total of 7,883 beneficiaries would be presented unemployment allowance and 1,117 would get kanyavidyadhan cheques in Etawah (Saifai), 3,555 beneficiaries of neighbouring Mainpuri will get unemployment allowance and 1,274 kanyavidya dhan.
The promise of unemployment allowance and Kanya Vdhyadhan was part of the SP election manifesto.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir