Akhilesh to meet public representatives every Tues
Lucknow: In a bid to properly address
problems faced by people, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister
Akhilesh Yadav would meet public representatives at his
official residence every Tuesday.
The CM has written a letter to all MPs and MLAs of the
state in this regard, an official spokesman said here.
Akhilesh in his letter has said after formation of the
new government expectations of the people were bound to rise.
He said information regarding public sentiments is
received through public representatives.
Until and unless there is direct interaction with public
representatives, correct information regarding problems and
grievances of the people cannot be received, he said.
The CM has decided to meet elected representatives so
that problems of the people could be properly resolved.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa suffers cardiac arrest; being monitored
- Watch: PM Modi addresses rally in Moradabad, UP - Part II
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what