Akhilesh vows to provide adequate infrastructural facilities
Lucknow: Vowing to provide adequate infrastructural facilities in the state, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav today said his government was planning to spend Rs 50 to 60 thousand crore for construction of roads.
"We are committed to provide infrastructural facilities in the state and plans are afoot to spend Rs 50 to 60 thousand crore for construction of roads," he said.
The state government was making all out efforts to improve power scenario in the state, Yadav said at a function here.
The Chief Minister underlined the need for use of Information Technology for providing better facilities to the people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?