`Akhilesh Yadav government`s fall imminent`
Agra: The fall of Akhilesh Yadav government in Uttar Pradesh is imminent, Lok Sabha member from Agra city Ram Shankar Katheria said on Wednesday.
The Bharatiya Janata Party leader has been touring villages in his constituency and has been meeting local leaders in Agra, Mathura and other districts, urging them to be ready for Assembly polls in the coming winter season.
He said the state government has not been able to keep a tab on the law and order situation and was unable to fulfil poll promises made in 2012.
"People are losing faith in the credibility of Akhilesh Yadav government. There was simmering resentment in the ruling party`s rank and file. The government can fall any day," Katheria said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!