`Akhilesh Yadav government`s fall imminent`
Agra: The fall of Akhilesh Yadav government in Uttar Pradesh is imminent, Lok Sabha member from Agra city Ram Shankar Katheria said on Wednesday.
The Bharatiya Janata Party leader has been touring villages in his constituency and has been meeting local leaders in Agra, Mathura and other districts, urging them to be ready for Assembly polls in the coming winter season.
He said the state government has not been able to keep a tab on the law and order situation and was unable to fulfil poll promises made in 2012.
"People are losing faith in the credibility of Akhilesh Yadav government. There was simmering resentment in the ruling party`s rank and file. The government can fall any day," Katheria said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test