Akhilesh Yadav govt transfers 8 IAS officers in UP
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh government today transferred eight IAS officers including district magistrate of Ghaziabad.
DM Ghaziabad, SVS Rangarao has been sent to Agricultural Production Commissioner office as special secretary, while Greater Noida Additional Chief Executive officer, Vimal Sharma has made the new DM, an official release said here.
Principal Secretary, Institutional Finance, Rajendra Mohan Srivastava has been made the Divisional Commissioner (DC) of Varanasi, while Secretary, IT and Electronics, Prabhat Mittal has been posted as DC of Devipatan division.
Rural development Commissioner HL Gupta has been sent to Basic Education department as Secretary replacing Nitishwar Kumar who has been put on wait list.
Special Secretary Health and Mission Director of NRHM, Dr Kajal has been sent to Varanasi as Managing Director of Purvanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam while DM of Hapur, Rajesh Kumar Singh has been made the Vice Chairman of Hapur-Pilkhua Development Authority, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Hope intellectuals from India, China take part in Mind and Life conference: Dalai Lama
- Despite carnage, Syria`s Aleppo not in fighting `freeze`
- AP Board SSC class 10th Results 2016 is likely to be declared on May 5
- Deal reached in Ireland to form minority government: Party
- Venkaiah Naidu, Siddaramaiah flag off south India's first underground Metro