Akhilesh Yadav govt transfers 8 IAS officers in UP
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh government today transferred eight IAS officers including district magistrate of Ghaziabad.
DM Ghaziabad, SVS Rangarao has been sent to Agricultural Production Commissioner office as special secretary, while Greater Noida Additional Chief Executive officer, Vimal Sharma has made the new DM, an official release said here.
Principal Secretary, Institutional Finance, Rajendra Mohan Srivastava has been made the Divisional Commissioner (DC) of Varanasi, while Secretary, IT and Electronics, Prabhat Mittal has been posted as DC of Devipatan division.
Rural development Commissioner HL Gupta has been sent to Basic Education department as Secretary replacing Nitishwar Kumar who has been put on wait list.
Special Secretary Health and Mission Director of NRHM, Dr Kajal has been sent to Varanasi as Managing Director of Purvanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam while DM of Hapur, Rajesh Kumar Singh has been made the Vice Chairman of Hapur-Pilkhua Development Authority, the release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Anushka Sharma slaps ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan?
- Katrina Kaif’s views on ‘intolerance’ in the country - Here's what the actress said