Akhilesh Yadav proved to be unsuccessful CM in UP: BJP
Zee Media Bureau
Lucknow: Citing the deteriorating law and order situation in Uttar Pradesh, the Bharatiya Janata Party hit out at Akhilesh Yadav as unsuccessful Chief Minister of the state.
"Law and order in UP has collapsed. Akhilesh ji has proved to be an unsuccessful CM," said BJP leader Kalraj Mishra.
The young CM has been drawing flak from the opposition parties for a rise in crime graph in Uttar Pradesh since he came to power.
The murder of Bahujan Samaj Party leader Sarvesh Kumar Singh has further put the CM in the dock.
A number of rape cases in the state further put a question mark on the efficiency of the Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav`s lad and dashing hopes of the people of the UP who chose him to lead the state.
Earlier this week, Mulayam Singh Yadav said had he been in the chair of CM of Uttar Pradesh, he would have changed perception of law and order in the state within 15 days. He had also advised his son Akhilesh not to hesitate in sending erring officers to jail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj