Akhilesh`s wife declares assets on UP govt website
Lucknow: Following her husband and Uttar
Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav`s footsteps, Dimple
Yadav has made public her assets by uploading details on the
state`s official web site.
According to the declaration made on the website last
night, Dimple has assets worth around Rs 238.38 lakh.
She has two houses worth around Rs 81.39 lakh in Lucknow.
She also has jewellery worth around Rs 59.76 lakh and Rs
81.67 lakh as cash and bank deposits in the form of FDRs.
She has invested Rs 15.56 lakh in life insurances.
Dimple has also a loan of over Rs 22 lakh, which she has
taken from her husband.
Two days ago, Akhilesh had set a precedent by declaring
his assets worth over Rs 4.83 crore on the state government`s
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch