Akhilesh`s wife declares assets on UP govt website
Lucknow: Following her husband and Uttar
Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav`s footsteps, Dimple
Yadav has made public her assets by uploading details on the
state`s official web site.
According to the declaration made on the website last
night, Dimple has assets worth around Rs 238.38 lakh.
She has two houses worth around Rs 81.39 lakh in Lucknow.
She also has jewellery worth around Rs 59.76 lakh and Rs
81.67 lakh as cash and bank deposits in the form of FDRs.
She has invested Rs 15.56 lakh in life insurances.
Dimple has also a loan of over Rs 22 lakh, which she has
taken from her husband.
Two days ago, Akhilesh had set a precedent by declaring
his assets worth over Rs 4.83 crore on the state government`s
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing