Akhilesh`s wife declares assets on UP govt website
Lucknow: Following her husband and Uttar
Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav`s footsteps, Dimple
Yadav has made public her assets by uploading details on the
state`s official web site.
According to the declaration made on the website last
night, Dimple has assets worth around Rs 238.38 lakh.
She has two houses worth around Rs 81.39 lakh in Lucknow.
She also has jewellery worth around Rs 59.76 lakh and Rs
81.67 lakh as cash and bank deposits in the form of FDRs.
She has invested Rs 15.56 lakh in life insurances.
Dimple has also a loan of over Rs 22 lakh, which she has
taken from her husband.
Two days ago, Akhilesh had set a precedent by declaring
his assets worth over Rs 4.83 crore on the state government`s
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Britain`s queen joins royal Invictus Games challenge to Obamas -Watch video
- Kerala Assembly Elections 2016: VS Achuthanandan’s one line speech stuns CPM workers
- Actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha says he would be happy to promote Bihar as its brand ambassador
- Good news! Foreigners, NRIs can now book train tickets in India using debit, credit cards
- Telangana SSC class 10th Results 2016 is likely to be declared on May 5