Aligarh Muslim University to reopen from May 16
Aligarh: The Aligarh Muslim University (AMU),
which was closed indefinitely last Saturday following clashes
between rival students` groups, will reopen from May 18 in a
A decision to this effect was taken at an emergency
meeting called by Vice Chancellor PK Abdul Aziz late this
According to a senior university official, it has also
been decided to provide hostel facilities to all final year
students in professional courses and in other courses from May
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!